I’ve written several articles geared toward helping recent grads (and anyone else, really) get a job and plan on writing several more so I thought I would gather all of them neatly in one place O=]
- How to Make a Recruiter Like Your Resume
- Writing a Kick-Ass Cover Letter
- LinkedIn Can Help You Get a Job!
- How to Apply to Jobs (Very First Steps)
- Why HR Is Rejecting Your Resume
- Are Social Media the Reason You Can’t Get a Job?
- Will Playing Hard-To-Get Help You Land Your Dream Job?
- How to Ace a Phone Screen (Or Interview!)
- How to Structure a Resume
- How to Apply for a Job (Pro Tips)
- What a Recruiter Will and Will Not Do For you
- How to Make Yourself Stand Out (AKA How to Get an Interview)
- How to Get a Job/Internship
- Freebie from before I got into recruiting — How to Get a Job 7 Tips
And many more to come…