I was psyched to discover Alltuition at LAUNCH. The girl who launched this is a genius! This app makes it easier for students and their parents to find money for college. Need? (One of the most important criteria necessary for a startup to be successful) Check!
Practical tools I actually WANT to use? Oh yeah! Check it out:
- Alltuition provides you with a “simple, intuitive online financial aid planner for managing the entire financial aid process.”
- It makes it so you don’t need to scavenge the web, magazines, university websites, etc. for information anymore. Alltuition doesn’t make you wade through endless amounts of information you don’t need. It simply finds and presents you with the opportunities that actually apply to you. Time saver!
- Alltuition also helps you estimate how much financial aid you’ll get at each university you apply for
- It helps you fill out your FAFSA and apply for grants and scholarships
- and double checks your work to make sure you don’t have any errors to slow down the process or keep you from getting the most financial aid possible
Sounds pretty good, right? I thought it was pure genius and am going to send my little brother the link =]
It was about time someone made this process simple and understandable!